Jeep had some great products that came out last year including the Unlimited g-edition Umbrella Stroller.
A classic Jeep stroller with a twist, the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited comes with a canopy and seating area designed with PET recycled fabric saving approximately forty 16 ounce bottles from landfills. A re-usable travel bag stores the stroller for travel. With a variety of features, the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Stroller has the unique ability to keep baby cool in the summer and protect baby from the wind in the winter. The cool-climate roll-up exposes mesh for better air circulation and creates a headrest, so baby is kept relaxed, comfortable and cool.
For days when the sun is too hot to handle, the two-tier Sun-Rider canopy with windshield and cell phone pocket adjusts to block out the rays. The stroller has plenty of room for baby and the seat reclines so little ones can nap while parents are on-the-go. The stroller also features a convenient cup holder, removable cargo bags, basket for extra storage, shock-absorbing front swivel wheels for a smooth ride and comfort-grip padded handles. For easy storage, the stroller features a quick, compact umbrella fold. The Jeep Unlimited g-edition stroller retails for. $119.99
- Larger stroller frame fits children up to 50 lbs.
- Taller handle accommodates parents over 6 feet tall
- Reusable travel bag stores stroller when not in use
- Earth friendly design doubles as packaging
- Generous 2 tier sunrider canopy with windshield and cell phone pocket adjusts easily to block sun
- Cool-climate roll-up exposes mesh for better air circulation and creates a head rest
- Convenient parent cup holder
- Basket for storage
- Cargo bags hold extra baby necessities
- Stroller automatically locks when folded
- Large all-terrain shock-absorbing front swivel wheels
- Comfort grip padded handles
- Quick, compact umbrella fold