Safety 1st just announced its first app, available for iPhone and iPod Touch. The Safety 1st Baby Book app is a first of its kind for the juvenile industry – the Baby Book App allows mobile moms and dads to easily capture, chronicle and share baby’s special moments via a mobile device.
According to a BabyCenter Mobile Mom Report, overall adoption of smartphones among moms has risen 64 percent over the past two years, and 51 percent of moms say they are “addicted” to their smartphone.
In addition to baby book functionality, the app provides parents with valuable child safety tips and articles – right at their fingertips. You can download the Safety 1st Baby Book app for free on the Apple app storehere.
App features include:
- Baby Book: Facilitating instant updates, the Baby Book feature allows moms to capture milestones, photos and notes in one convenient place. Moms are also able to create an individual, color-coded Safety 1st Baby Book for each child.
- Tags: Assign tags to each photo and note to easily organize events such as baby’s 1st checkup, 1st words, 1st steps and more. Moms can also create their own custom tags to personalize and organize.
- Photos: Moms can take or import photos for one or multiple Safety 1st Baby Books. The app also allows users to save photos to their photo library.
- Tips & Articles: Helping to navigate the everyday concerns of a parent, users can browse child safety tips and articles that are specific to their child’s age range. Tips and articles can also be pushed to users for instant age-appropriate notifications, such as car seat safety, home safety and child care.
- Share: Unlike typical baby books, moms are able to instantly share photos, milestones, notes and articles on Facebook, Twitter and via email.
The Safety 1st Baby Book app is free and is available through iTunes.