For any couple trying to concieve and has used the BBT method (Body Basal Temperature chart tracking) knows how frustrating it can be. Especially when you have to use more than one way to keep track. I would use a BBT and fertility friend to keep track of my cycles, and we also would use OPK sticks to detect ovulation.
Well Fairhaven Health wanted to make keeping track of cycles easier for couples with the new ibasal thermometer!
The ibasal is the world’s most intelligent digital basal thermometer and makes basal body temperature (BBT) charting smarter and easier.
What makes the ibasal different from other BBT thermometers?
- The ibasal helps your maximize your chances of conceiving by accurately measuring your BBT and interpreting the data to produce a fertility prediction before you ovulate.
- The FDA-cleared conception aid comes complete with an alarm clock because taking temperature readings at the same time each day is important to ensure charting accuracy.
- The digital thermometer measures your temperature to 1/100th of a degree (e.g. 97.41 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The LCD screen displays your cycle day and a graph of your previous 10 readings. This graph allows you to see the temperature shift following ovulation.
- You can record other important information about your menstrual cycle, including bleeding, cramping, and cervical mucus consistency.
- The ibasal interprets your BBT readings, along with any additional cycle data you provide, to determine your fertility status and indicate a possible pregnancy.
When I get my cycles back I will definitely let everyone know how it works for us!
*A product was provided.