Does your tree have a THEME? yes it does, it is blue and silver- for the New England Patriots, in fact Patrick even put a Patriot beanie as the tree topper. I want to find a sweet angel to put on it instead.
Does your tree have a COLOR SCHEME? blue and silver, with blue and white lights. But it now has cards and a home made paper chain, and new ornaments from different exchanges.
Does the ROOM your tree is in have a THEME? Nope, just the living room
Does the ROOM your tree is in have a COLOR SCHEME? nope
What are three words that describe your STYLE? pottery barnish? simple, bright
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? both
2. Real tree or artificial? real
3. When do you put up your tree? last Saturday so December 1st?
4. When do you take the tree down? a few days after Christmas
5. Do you like eggnog? yum
6. Favorite gift rec’d as a child? Bitty Baby by American Girl
7. Do you have a nativity scene? no, but I REALLY want a Willow Tree one
8. Hardest person to buy for? my father in law
9. Easiest to buy for? Samantha. She tells me what she wants. This year whenever anyone asks her what she wants Santa to bring she says “a pink leapfrog” (which she means a pink leapfrog leapster)
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? when I was like 11 my aunt and uncle (not blood related, my uncle is my aunt’s brother) they gave my sister and I one of those huge makeup kits. I never used it. I didn’t wear makeup and still hardly ever do.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas movie? It’s a wonderful life – and I like It’s a Christmas Story, and National Lampoon’s Holiday Vacation.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? In July.. I think
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? not recycled, but I have given them away to people who want them.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My Aunt’s coconut ball candy. I need the recipe
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? this year it is white and blue
17. Favorite Christmas song? I like a lot of songs. Oh Holy Night is one of my favorite though
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Normally we go to my in laws but this year we are going to Pat’s Tia’s house on Christmas day. She lives in Hermosa Beach
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen, Rudolph (I had to look up Donder)
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? neither
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One present on Christmas Eve the rest in the morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People who think Christmas is only about gifts. If you can’t afford them oh well. People wont care if you get them anything, it isn’t about gifts. It’s about Christ.
23. Do you decorate your tree in any specific theme or color? Isn’t this like the first question?
24. What do/did you leave for Santa? cookies and milk.
25. What is your traditional Christmas Day dinner? glazed ham, tamales, lots and lots of yummy food!
If you fill this out let me know so I can visit you!