*A product was provided.
For the holiday 2014 season, the World of Eric Carle is debuting an exciting and educational array of infant and toddler developmental toys, puzzles and gifts designed to entertain, inspire and educate your little caterpillars.
There are many benefits to giving your children developmental and educational toys including: helping build imagination; promoting social skills and advancing physical development.
We received a handful of some of the wonderful gifts from Eric Carle Toy Line which is available at babies R Us!
- Stacking Nesting Chime Ball Toy – The very hungry Caterpillar stacking/nesting/chime ball toy is three toys in one: a stacker, nesting toy, and a chime ball. The toy starts as a small ball and gives little ones the chance to stack and nest shapes and colors in different ways, creating a happy caterpillar and hours of fun, explorative play.
- Caterpillar Rattle Teether with links – The very hungry caterpillar teether links are perfect for babies experiencing the discomfort of teething. The very hungry caterpillar shape in bright colors engage the senses while relieving teething pain for little ones.
- Sound and music elephant teether brings together fun tunes, realistic elephant sounds and textured ears for teething. The trunk with rachet feature clicks when moved and generates sound, a simple press of the belly activates music, and textured ears soothe teething baby.
- Instrument Gift Set – The Little Musician boxed gift set includes “The Very Hungry Caterpillar” tambourine, recorder, maraca and castanet. A great gift for the little Mozart or Mick Jagger you’re raising.
- Music and Lights Development Toy – The very hungry Caterpillar developmental toy with music and lights is a fun and wiggly caterpillar shape that includes a bead rattle, easy-to-grab rings, entertaining tunes, flashing lights and every color of the rainbow in its playful shape.
- Caterpillar and Friends Collection Clothes – This new collection, featuring the iconic illustrations of Eric Carle in Jaxxwear’s exclusive washed Peruvian pima cotton fabrication, is here to celebrate the 45th anniversary of The Very Hungry Caterpillar. These will be assuredly be your favorite pieces to grab for a special outing or to wear everyday!
The World of Eric Carle is the brand based on the award-winning beloved children’s publishing franchise, which promotes the joys of playful learning through Eric Carle’s timeless stories and vibrant artwork. The brand’s centerpiece, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, is a global best seller that is beloved by parents, caregivers, educators and children and a staple in homes, schools and libraries.
Additionally, this year marks the 45th anniversary of Eric Carle’s most famous book, The Very Hungry Caterpillar and to keep up to date on our yearlong celebration, check out The World of Eric Carle, check out the official Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest pages, where we offer additional free downloadable activities, family-friendly creative projects and inspiring ideas!