Starlink: Battle for Atlas is an all-new action-adventure game developed by Ubisoft Toronto. You choose your pilot, hull, wings and weapons, combine them to build a custom starship and lock it into place. As you pilot your way to a nearby planet within the Atlas Star System, you sense you’re not alone.
Suddenly, three enemy ships emerge from a nearby asteroid field and it becomes very clear you are not welcome. You try to fight them off, but realize your current loadout isn’t working in this situation. You make a lightning-fast decision, swap out your wings and weapons on the fly and re-engage, as another epic battle begins to save the galaxy from Grax and the Forgotten Legion.
- Mix and match pilots, ships, wings, and weapons to fully customize your dream starship.
- Instantly see changes that you make to your physical ship get applied in-game.
- Build your own playstyle with unique pilot abilities and weapon configurations to overcome deadly challenges.
- Seamlessly and freely explore seven of the unique alien planets in the Atlas Star System.
- Team up with your favorite wingman in split-screen co-op action.
Start off with your Starlink Starter Kit/Edition based on your platform (PS4, Switch and XBOX)
Starter Packs include: 1 Starlink video game with Star Fox story mission – 1 Arwing starship – 1 Fox McCloud – 1 Flamethrower Weapon – 1 Frost Barrage Weapon – 1 Digital Shredder Weapon – 1 Mason Rana Pilot – 1 Digital Zenith starship – 1 Controller Mount – 1 Starlink poster
Next pick your Starship Packs*
Build your fleet with 4 new ships. (*Each pack sold separately.)
Then pick your Pilot and Weapon Packs*
Add more abilities and powers with 8 pilot and weapon packs. (*Each pack sold separately.)
Now watch Nintendo Treehouse LIVE show some of the Game play!
*A product was provided.