This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Carton Smart for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
I can't believe it will be Thanksgiving in a week and then lots of Holiday Baking and parties to follow!
This is one of my favorite times of the year because of all the baking I get to do! I have already started planning some of the goodies I will be making for Thanksgiving that my mother in law put me in charge of. From the cranberry sauce to the homemade stuffing.. ohhhh and my favorite Pumpkin Pie!
I never thought about the difference between using canned over the Tetra Paks. I decided to make a small, smart choice using foods packed in Tetra Pak cartons.
Below is some great information on the Tetra Paks!
They are pantry staples for those that enjoy living smart.
- Tetra Pak® cartons are made of 70% paper, a renewable resource, from selectively harvested, re-grown trees that are FSC-certified (Forest Stewardship Council)
- Cartons use 1/3 of the packaging compared to cans…or even an egg!
- Cartons are space saving, easy to store and open. Keep your pantry neat and toss your can openers. , stackable and space saving.
- The unique packaging process preserves the flavor and nutrients of food without the use of preservatives.Product quality is exactly the way it was intended to be.
- Recycleable and in fact result in 60% less landfill waste than cans
- Cartons are re-closable so you can use what you need and save the rest for later.
You can Become Carton Smart and be sure to also Follow #CartonSmart on Pinterest where you cna find out all kinds of great recipies for this Holiday Season! Also, Tweet @CartonSmart with the #CartonSmart hashtag and show off your Holiday Creations using Tetra Paks!