As soon as I saw the adorable Lily Shoes by See Kai Run I was in love with them, and so was Sarah. While they are not super fancy shoes you can pair them with dresses and jeans! I love that we can dress them up or down.
Sarah can’t wait to wear them with her Christmas dress. We received a pair in size 12.5 and they are a tad big on her. I would say that they are pretty true to size, although Sarah is wearing a lot of 12-12.5 shoes.
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- An ideal choice for school uniforms.
- Premium leather upper with bold stitching.
- Hook-and-loop closure for easy on and off.
- Extra collar padding to protect sensitive areas.
- Lined in leather with a padded, perforated footbed for breathability.
- A wide toe box provides room for toes to wiggle.
- Durable rubber outsole for outdoor fun.
See Kai Run® is the idea of Seattle mom, Cause Haun. In 2004, she was on a quest for the perfect first shoe for her son, Kai. Unable to find boys shoes in fun, cutting edge styles that still promoted the healthy development, she created the See Kai Run shoe line that satisfied all of these needs.
Head on over to www.seekairun.com, and be sure to check out all of the great sale items! I just snagged a pair for Shelby for 11 dollars!!!
Be sure to visit Our Ordinary Life to see what they think of it!
*A product was provided.