I admit I love my quick single serve coffee but when it’s days like today that Hubby and I both want two cups of coffee I love having the Extreme Brew™ 10-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffeemaker by Cuisinart.
At first glance it be either simple or intimidating. For me I had to read the instructions twice to understand the basic features.
Now the thing we love the best about the Exreme Brew is that the coffee is brewed up to 25% faster than other makers! (YAY).
- 10-Cup Thermal Carafe with a drip-free pour spout and a comfortable handle for easy serving
- Extreme Brew™ feature uses re-engineered brewing technology to deliver coffee up to 25% faster
- Brew Strength Control allows you to enjoy your coffee Regular or Bold
- Fully Automatic with 24-hour programmability, auto shutoff, and 1 to 4 cup setting
- Premium Stainless Steel 10-Cup Thermal Carafe is double-walled insulated to keep coffee hot for hours.
- Easy-to-Fill Water Reservoir lifts up for quick fill-ups, and has a window on the side of unit to display water level
- Brew Pause™ feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before the brewing cycle has finished
- 60-Second Reset recalls settings and position in the brewing process in case of loss of power
- Gold Tone Filter and Charcoal Water Filter
This is THE coffee maker for coffee lovers. As soon as my husband saw it he couldn’t wait for me to get the charcoal water filter clean and our first pot brewing.
I really like the Thermal Carafe. To me it is pretty enough to serve coffee in or tea. No need to switch it to something different. The stainless steel look is sleek looking.
I also found that the Thermal Carafe is so simple to clean, and no coffee staining inside!
The Cuisinart Extreme Brew 10-Cup Thermal Coffeemaker makes a great gift for any coffee lover out there!
To learn more and to find out where to purchase head on over to Cuisinart.com for $129 with free shipping!
*A product was provided.