Sesame Street: Once Upon A Monster is an Adventure game for young players that combines the hallmark educational themes of the Sesame Street universe with the fun and ease of play of the Microsoft Kinect Sensor.
An Xbox 360 exclusive, Sesame Street: Once Upon A Monster is an interactive storybook like no other as children join Elmo, Cookie Monster, Grover, Oscar the Grouch and other characters as they meet new monsters and help them overcome their problems.
In the book, they make new zany monster friends from the Once Upon a Monster world and share in their adventures, solving problems, forging friendships and learning key life skills along the way. Parents and children literally become part of the whimsical storybook adventure by getting active together through dancing, jumping, flying and more.
Key Game Features
- A Fun, Cooperative Play Experience – Every activity is designed to be fun played by oneself, but even more fun with a family member or friend. Drop in/out cooperative gameplay is ideal for parent-child or child-sibling co-play
- Living Storybook Adventure – The game is a guided exploration of a living storybook where players help their monster friends with problems, all while interacting with enchanting and whimsical environments around them
- New and Familiar Characters – Players can interact with their favorite Sesame Street characters as well as make new monster friends as they progress in their adventures
- Broad Range of Games – A variety of entertaining and intuitive activities enable young kids to play easily with natural controller-free motions using the Kinect Sensor for Xbox 360
- Active Gameplay – Players can engage in fun and physical activities such as monkey-see-monkey-do, playing instruments, flying, and running obstacle courses
Sesame Street: Once Upon A Monster makes a great gift for young ones and allows lots of fmaily time together. We can’t wait to play this game on the Xbox.