Record a Story is a remarkable new storybook that enables you to record your voice reading the story. If you are a parent away from home frequently, or you are in the military assigned to a faraway land, or you are a grandparent who lives in a different time zone—you can still give a child the comfort of your voice reading a favorite story. Record a book in your own voice, and create a keepsake gift.
When I first saw the I Love You So Much Book I thought how neat it would be for the girls to record reading the book for their baby sister.
The story and illustrations relate reasons why you love a child, such as, You
have such a good, kind heart, and Your laugh is one of my very favorite sounds.
Follow these directions to set up the book:
- Turn to the page you wish to record.
- Press the RECORD button. Listen to the instructions. When you hear a beeping sound, read the words on the page.
- After you are finished reading the page, press STOP.
- You can re-record until you are satisfied with your recording. Repeat the process with the remaining pages of the book.
- You can also record a personalized message on the dedication page.
These books make wonderful Holiday gifts for children of all ages.
*A product was provided.