Gift giving is one of the most joyous aspects of the holiday season. This year, Lands’ End offers more unique, high‐quality gift options than ever before, including a variety of items handcrafted by master artisans. From new discoveries to renewed classics, Lands’ End helps shoppers to give timeless, personal, specialty gifts that will be enjoyed for years to come.
You can find great gifts with Lands’ End Our Favorite Gifts. With gifts for everyone on your list your sure to find the perfect gift that wont break the bank! Plus Lands’ End always has awesome deals including different coupon codes!
A few of my favorites for the entire family are:
- Hard to Shop For – Needlepoint iPad and Nook/Kindle Cases ($29.50): Keep tablets and e‐readers protected in holiday style. These handmade needlepoint cases offer an elegant, vintage look with 100 percent wool yarn needlepoint on 100 percent luxurious, cotton velvet. Each features a snap closure and velvet sleeve to protect the screen. These can be monogrammed for an extra personal touch.
- Gifts for Women – Nautical Knit Skimmer Slippers ($49.50): These are the slippers women covet. Charming nautical‐striped uppers pair with warm polyester fleece to keep toes warm on the chilliest of winter mornings. They also feature a cushy foam footbed for extra comfort.
- Gifts for Men – Shearling Canoe Moc Slippers ($69.50): Love giving cozy slippers. Keep cold feet at bay with these toasty mocs that feature a natural sheepskin suede exterior and natural shearling wool interior. A cushioned insole offers extra comfort. The rawhide lace lets men adjust the fit.
- Gifts for Girls and Boys – Kenana Plush Animals: These cuddly animals will be kids’ new favorite companions. Made from homespun wool and dyed with natural plant dye by the Kenana Knitters from Kenya. Each is one of a kind and signed by the woman who made it. Small Penguin $29.50, Large Penguin ($39.50), Polar Bear ($99.50)
- Peruvian Hats: Keep kids cozy from head to toe with Peruvian hat styles that feature ear flaps for extra coverage. The girls’ Softest Fleece Peruvian Hat ($19.50) is made from fleece that is brushed for extra softness and features cheerful pom‐poms for flair. The boys’ Peruvian Hat ($29.50) features colorful knit patterns and is lined with snuggly sherpa fleece for extra warmth.
I received the cute Women’s Diamond Quilting Wool Down Vest and I love it! I can pair it with a cute sweater underneath and stay warm all winter long. A refined wool blend and diamond quilting bring a fresh face to our down vest. But this style has more to offer than good looks. With 600 fill power down insulation and an adjustable hood, it provides protection from the elements too. This Down Vest can be used in cold weather, which it gets very cold where I live. I know until the baby is born I can just wear it unbuttoned!
- Diamond-quilted shell made from a refined wool
- 600 fill power down for lightweight warmth
- Detachable hood with removable faux fur trim
- Snap placket covers a hidden zip front
- Princess seams add shape
- Fleece-lined pockets with snap closure
- Falls at high hip
Head on over to Lands’ End and get those Holiday orders in ASAP. Right now you cna get Free Shipping on orders over $50.00 & 40% off.
Promotion Code: SNOWSHOE PIN: 1051