My girls love to play on the computer, Samantha shows Sarah what to do but sometimes I wish Sarah had one she could play on by herself. That is what I love about the My Own Leaptop from LeapFrog. I love this adorable little toy that toddlers will love, and think they are just like mommy on a computer too! Personalize pretend computer play with My Own Leaptop!
- Available in 2 colors: green and purple.
- Choose and download songs for a custom playlist (Internet connection required).
- Choose from 8 email messages and personalize for your child to enjoy (Internet connection required).
- Explore the alphabet, pretend play, music, animals and computer literacy with 6 learning activity stations.
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog® Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog.
- Exploring the Alphabet
Even very young children can begin to recognize some letters, especially the letters in their names.
- Early Pretend Play
Pretend play gives children a chance to act out different experiences and roles they see in their world.
- Music and Sound
Making and listening to music helps young children notice and attend to different sounds and rhythms.
- Exploring Animals
Even very young children can begin to name animals and identify the sounds they make.
- Computer Literacy
Young children can become familiar with a keyboard as they are exposed to common computer terms and interactions.