The holidays are upon us and it’s finally time for the festive treats we look forward to all year! Keep this season delicious and organic with tasty products from Santa Cruz Organic, perfect for making everyone’s favorite holiday goodies! Below are some tips to help you embrace an organic holiday this year.
Happy Organic Holiday Tips:
- Get your fruit on – Even though the winter months are ahead, eating a variety of fruits and veggies is still the best way to get a wide range of nutrients. Organic fruit is the first ingredient in Santa Cruz Organic Fruit Spreads, making it a better-for-you topping option.
- Jump for joy – Get moving this holiday season with fun activities the whole family can enjoy. Sign up for a holiday run or walk in your area or visit your local ice-skating rink.
- Go certified – Choose Certified Organic products to make a holiday meal that’s good for your family and for the planet. Santa Cruz Organic offers more than 60 great tasting USDA Certified Organic products, so you can create a delicious organic holiday meal from start to finish.
- Treat yourself! – An organic holiday is all about balance. Feel good about treating yourself and your family with recipes like this one for Thumbprint Cookies. A recipe card is included in your package.
One of my families favorite treats is Peanut Butter Cookies! Here is a very easy peanut butter recipe that I know you would love.
- 1 Cup Santa Cruz Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- extra sugar to roll dough into on a plate
- mix ingredients together.
- Roll into 1 inch balls.
- Roll in granulated and then place on cookie sheet.
- using a fork press down to create a grill mark look on cookies
- bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
Check out www.SantaCruzOrganic.com for recipes and tips on how to live an organic lifestyle.
*A product was provided.