*A product was provided.
HALO is pleased to announce the launch of its SwaddleSure™ line. At a price of $14.99, the SwaddleSure™ adjustable swaddle pouch is designated as hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, making it safer and more secure for baby.
After being tightly cuddled inside mom for nine months, it’s no wonder that some babies enjoy being swaddled after birth. It makes them feel snug, warm and secure. Swaddling can help calm many fussy or crying babies and even help them sleep longer in the first few months of life. In fact, many cultures have been swaddling their infants for thousands of years.
Basic benefits of swaddling:
- Swaddling is a great way to soothe and calm a fussy baby by giving him a feeling of security, similar to being in the womb.
- A newborn cannot regulate his temperature as well as an adult, so swaddling keeps his body warm. (Just make sure that he doesn’t become overheated.)
- Swaddling often helps a baby sleep longer because it prevents the sudden movements (startle reflex) that can cause him to wake up.
- Swaddling can help a baby focus on breastfeeding, helping to keep his arms and legs out of the way.
- Swaddling prevents a newborn baby from scratching himself with his nails.