I seriously ca’t believe that today I am 36 weeks pregnant! Who knows when this little guy will pick his birthday so we have decided to go ahead and pack up our bags and have them ready to go, plus doing them now if I forget anything I can easily add to it!
I am trying to keep it very minimal of what I need for both myself and for the baby. I hate over-packing and want to take the things I actually used with my previous births.
So for baby boy I decided on packing the same yellow ducky fleece footie that all three of my girls have worn. I love this footie so much and it will keep him warm traveling up to our cold mountain.
- 2 outfits – one sleeper, one fleece footie.
- 1 hat
- binkies – probably wont need them but bringing them just in case.
- thick blanket (which is what we hope will become his “blankie”)
- swaddle blankets – Can’t wait to try out the Ollie Swaddle.
- diapers and wipes – We are using disposable diapers for the meconium stage.
- baby wash
- baby comb
- headband for labor/delivery to keep my hair out of my face
- extra hair bands
- pair of socks
- Sports Bra
- flip flops instead of slippers ???
- sweats for going home
- Nursing bra
- nursing shirt
- 2 pairs old undies
- toiletries – hairbrush/tooth brush/tooth paste/deodorant
- slippers ???
- robe ???
- JBL BluTooth Speaker
- Pillow and boppy ???
- Birth Binder