When looking for car seats for the new baby I wanted to have an infant seat for when she is really little but I also wanted to have a second seat in Hubby’s car that was an All-in-One and would grow with baby.
An All-in-One car seat grows with baby. You can use it rear facing with a five pound baby and forward facing all the way to 100 pounds!
One feature I noticed right away is the e3 side inpact protection. The e3 side inpact protection significantly reduces the forces in side impact crashes through advanced energy absorption and an expanded zone of protection. The Superior e3 Triple-Layer Foam provides additional protection to baby by significantly reducing side impact crash forces.
- Upfront Recline – ReclineRight upfront multi-position recline for your child’s comfort
- Adjustable Headrest – One-hand adjustable headrest grows with your child
- 2X the Federal Crash Test Standard – Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard
- Cup Holder – Flip-out cup holder conveniently holds drinks, or folds up out of sight!
- ComfortTouch Padding – Removable head and body support pillows provide added comfort for your baby
- Easy-off Washable Pad – Easy-off, machine-washable car seat pad requires no harness re-threading
The Symphony 65 all-in-one car seat is for use rear facing with children 5 to 40 lbs, forward facing with 5-point harness with children 20 to 65 lbs, or forward facing as a belt positioning booster with children 40 to 100 lbs.
I also like the Infinite Slide Harness. It simply slides for an accurate fit every time. No harness re-threading necessary! You can also see below how the back moves up for older kids. It allows your toddler/child to be comfortable in the seat, and that the head always lays in between the headrest.