Fellowes’ new P-12C shredder is a great gift for dads or grads, and helps prevent one of the country’s fastest growing crime, identity theft, which last year alone impacted 11.1 million Americans, according to Javelin Strategy and Research’s 2010 Identity Fraud Survey Report. That’s an increase of 12 percent from the previous year!
Ideal for heavy-duty use, the new Fellowes’ P-12C is an innovative and affordable machine, and features Fellowes’ industry-leading technologies.
- The P-12C offers Fellowes’ patented SafeSense technology, an electronic sensor that surrounds the machine’s paper opening and shuts it down when hands come close.
- Patented SafeSense technology helps eliminate the risk of injury.
- Shreds up to 12 sheets per pass. Has a maximum continuous run time of up to 4 minutes.
- Shreds pages into tiny 0.16″ x 2″ bits.
- Reaches a maximum shred speed of 10 feet per minute (fpm).
- The 9″ throat width accepts most letter-size and legal-size documents.
- Durable steel cutters accept credit cards, staples and small paper clips.
- Includes 4-gallon pullout wastebasket.
- A great space-saver at only 16″H x 8.75″W x 17″D.
- Backed by the manufacturer’s 1-year product and service; 5-year cutter warranty.
A product was received.