I love to read. I read whenever I get the chance. But as anyone knows lugging around heavy books or more than one book at a time is crazy and takes up space in your bag.
That is what I love about the Sony Reader Touch. At 0.4 inches thin and less than 10.1 ounces, this is the convenient way to access and store up to 350 of your favorite books wherever you go. The elegant, lightweight design features a six-inch display that lets you turn pages with the swipe of a finger. You also can take freehand notes and highlight sections of text, just as you would in a real book, using the supplied stylus. For added versatility, this digital book supports multiple file formats including ePub and PDF so you can access to more books from more places, including The eBook Store from Sony and over one million free public domain titles from Google books.
The Sony Reader Touch can also entertain your toddlers. Who would have thought! Se the Reader to the tablet and let them draw to their hearts content.
Choose from the different accessory options such as Sony Reader Cover, Sony ACS-5220E AC Charger, Sony Reader Digital Book Car Charger, or Sony Reader Cover with Light to receive a great value bundle for your Sony Reader Digital Book PRS600.
- E Ink Vizplex screen technology provides a paper-like display that’s more like ink on paper and fully readable in direct sunlight
- Choose from five adjustable font sizes to improve readability
- Quick page turns and high contrast ratio so you can read at a natural pace, even in direct sunlight
- A virtual keyboard is available for entering quick notes or searching your eBooks
- You can export your notes to your computer using the eBook Library software
- Built-in Oxford American English Dictionary with search function
- Access books at ebookstore.sony.com, check out books from public libraries, and access over one million free public domain titles from Google Books, as well as sharing sites, online aggregators and personal publishers
- Enjoy up to two full weeks of reading (7,500 continuous page turns) on a single battery charge
- Supports Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word, BBeB Book and other text file formats, as well as ePub/ACS4 and connection with Adobe Digital Editions
- Play back unsecured MP3 and AAC audio files (headphones required and sold separately)
- 512MB of onboard memory lets you carry up to 350 of your favorite books at a time
- Dual memory card expansion slots (cards not included)
- eBook Library 3.0 software makes it easy to download eBooks, manage your collection, and transfer titles to your Reader Touch Edition using a PC or Mac
- Transfer eBooks and charge your Reader by using a single USB 2.0 cable