I admit it, I am a coffee drinker! I could drink coffee all day long if I wanted to. A few years ago I was introduced to Senseo and since them I have tried many different coffee makers and none compare to Senseo.
The patented system uses perfectly balanced proportions of coffee and water. Mild pressure and a special spray head produce an optimally balanced coffee filtering process.
- Brews a cup of gourmet coffee at the touch of a button, in under a minute.
- Convenient, no-worry auto shutoff after 1 hour
- Cleanup is simple with dishwasher-safe removable parts
- 1450 watts of power
A few things I love about Senseo is first off it’s half the price (if not more) than it’s competitors. It features pods instead of cups. and the coffee tastes really good!
The Senseo coffeemaker combines an integrated brewing system from Philips Electronics with high quality coffee pods from Sara Lee’s Douwe Egberts brand, one of Europe’s premiere coffee brands for more than 250 years, to create a perfect cup of coffee. The result of over 7 years of research and development, this coffeemaker brews a consistent, balanced cup of coffee each time with a unique frothy coffee layer. Brewing a sensational cup of fresh, gourmet coffee every time, at the touch of a button, the Senseo is perfect for coffee lovers of all varieties.
The Senseo’s mild pressure system heats water to 205 degrees fahrenheit in a boiler consistently every time. Via the mild pressure system, the heated water is forced through the machine and is evenly distributed over the pre-measured coffee pod(s.) Exiting through a pinhole in the pod tray, the newly brewed Senseo coffee is projected into the base of the patented “frothing chamber” where it is lightly aerated to produce the frothy coffee layer. The machine brews at 1.2 bars. Espresso machines typically brew at 9 bars or higher and drip brewers do not use pressure. The machine then distributes either individual or double servings of gourmet Senseo coffee simultaneously–the whole process taking on average only 45 seconds.
Easy to Use, Flavorful Results
The Senseo is simple to use–start by filling the handy removable reservoir up to the “max” line. Then, insert the pods you are using, and lock the lid into place. Next, push the “on/off” button and the brewing process begins with either one or two cups. You can brew up to five 4-ounce cups on a single reservoir of water. To make clean up easy, the removable parts, including pod holders, reservoir, coffee spout, plastic drip tray, and metal cup tray, are dishwasher-safe.
Senseo offers a varied selection of blends and flavors. In addition to the first four original blends, Mild, Medium, Dark, and Decaffeinated, you can also choose from Paris Vanilla Bistro, Killarney Irish Creamery, Vienna Hazelnut Waltz, Senseo Sumatra, and Senseo Cappuccino. Senseo Cappuccino‘s specially designed pod contains premium coffee with a separate layer of creamer housed in an innovative “honeycomb” to ensure it blends evenly with the coffee. The result is an extra luxurious cappuccino, at the touch of a button, with no extra steps involved.
- The first single-serve coffee system that delivers a fresh, consistent cup of gourmet coffee in under a minute
- Fast and easy to use
- Brews high-quality, great-tasting premium coffee available in varieties to suit every taste
- Customizable to ensure your get exactly the cup of coffee you want, every time
- Revolutionizing the at-home coffee by providing gourmet cup of coffee at the touch of a button
- Attractive solution for the coffee lover seeking convenience without sacrificing taste
- Specially designed pre-measured pods, mean virtually no clean-up
- Sleek, modern design, available in five colors: cobalt blue, black, white, and red
- Measures 13-1/2 by 12 by 8-1/2 inches
- Includes two pod holders: a shallow holder that holds one coffee pod for one cup, and a deeper filter that holds two pods for two cups (or one 8-ounce mug).
- Up to five 4-ounce cups can be brewed on one reservoir of water
- All removable parts are dishwasher-safe
A product was received.