*A product was provided.
My kids love fun breafast items and I thought how fun would it be to make a stuffed biscuit for breakfast?! I came up with a super easy breakfast (or dinner) recipe that took me less than 40 minutes to make.
It’s pretty simple to make the Eggs and Jimmy Dean Sausage Crumbles Stuffed Biscuits.
- One small onion
- 12 eggs
- 1 bag of Jimmy Dean Sausage Crumbles
- 2 Can of biscuits
- shredded cheese
- Preheat your oven to *350
- Start by sauteing your onions (chopped up any way you like)
- Mix your eggs like you would for scrambled eggs and then add it to you onions
- When your eggs are starting to cook but not all the way add your Jimmy Dean Sausage Crumbles
- After your eggs and Jimmy Dean Sausage Crumbles are cooked open your cans of biscuits
- Flatten out your biscuits individually
- Add about two teaspoons of your eggs mixture to one side of your biscuits, sprinkle some cheese on top and then bring the other side over like pockt.
- Use a fork to seal the edges of your biscuits
- Bake at 350* for about 15 minutes (until your biscuits start to brown)
#spon: I'm required to disclose a relationship between our site and Jimmy Dean. This could include Jimmy Dean providing us w/content, product, access or other forms of payment.