If you are looking for something fun and extremely easy to do for your kids this Halloween how about decorating teir Juice Box to look like a Ghost? These Ghost Juice Boxes take only minutes to make and kids will love them!
What you need:
- Juice Boxes
- white paper
- black marker
- Start with taking off all the straws that are attached to the juice boxes.
- Cut your white paper so it fits around your juice box. (one 8.5 x 11 sheet of printer paper cut in half was enough to wrap two juice boxes)
- Tape one side of the white paper onto the juice box
- Wrap the white paper around the juice box and tape it down.
- R-attach the straw with tape
- Using a black marker draw a Ghost Face on the outside of the box.
Like I said, extremely easy to make and the kids will love them!