*A product was provided.
The school bell is ringing and it’s hard to believe it’s already time to head back to school. For parents and kids looking for tasty organic lunches, Santa Cruz Organic delivers products perfect for building an organic lunch box. Below are some tips for creating a delicious lunch you can feel good about!
This past year I have really been more careful of the foods I am eating and what I am giving to my kids. I am tired of giving them nothing but processed foods full of dyes, and ingredients they just don’t need.
I love that Santa Cruz Organics offers some of my kids favorite foods that I can make into tasty lunches for them.
5 Tips for creating an organic lunch box:
- Eat the rainbow –“Eating the rainbow” helps bodies get a complete range of nutrients. The more naturally occurring colors in your kiddo’s lunchbox, the better. Plus Seedless Red Raspberry Fruit Spread– a lunchbox full of colorful foods and produce is sure to be more appetizing and get your kids excited to eat every last bite.
- PB&J all the way! – No lunch box is complete without the classic PB&J sandwich. Try Santa Cruz Organic Peanut Butters and Fruit Spreads – both made with no artificial ingredients.
- Finger foods – Make lunches exciting with fun and easy finger foods such as organic carrot sticks, string cheese or apples. Mix it up by adding different dipping ideas like peanut butter or hummus.
- Put them to work – they’ll think it’s play! – Let kids use cookie cutters to turn their PB&Js into fun shapes. They’ll enjoy the creative outlet while helping your meal prep go faster. They’ll also be excited the next day to eat the foods they created.
- Keep it simple – Being a super parent doesn’t mean making homemade everything. Make your life a little easier by finding products that are individually packaged to make lunch box assembly quicker. Santa Cruz Organic Fruit Sauces and Squeezable Pouches contain no added sugar and each 4-ounce sauce cup provides 100% RDI of Vitamin C.