Boating is probably one of my families most favorite thing to do during the summer. We have a family boat and take it out every summer on the Lake. We spend many days out relaxing out on the dock and love to cruise around the lake.
We also love to go wake boarding! It’s a blast and is great family time. It doesn’t matter what is going on in our lives, when we are out boating everything disappears and we all jsut enjoy the time.
Last year, 83 million Americans chose boating as a way to enjoy the outdoors and spend time with loved ones. Whether it’s fishing, cruising, sailing or a day of watersports, www.DiscoverBoating.com makes getting started in boating a breeze. This website takes the guesswork out of boating by offering helpful resources, interactive tools, and tips. Here you’ll find everything you need to know before hitting the water- from learning the ropes to planning a trip, Discover Boating can help you plan that adventure close to home.
DiscoverBoating.com has some great interactive tools, tips and how-to guides. Below are a few that I love!
- Boat Selector Tool: A great way to understand the different types and sizes of boats available.
- Try Before You Buy: Research ways to get out on the water without owning.
- Just for Kids: Fun games and activities for kids to learn more about boating.
- Marina and Ramp Locator: Find a local marina or boat ramp close to your home.
- Facebook Movie Maker App: Bring boating to life through personal photos made into your very own short movie.
Head on over to www.DiscoverBoating.com to learn more and plan your next boating trip!
*“I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Discover Boating and received a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.”