Summer is one of the best times of year to enjoy veggies—from grabbing fresh ears of corn at your favorite road-side stand to visiting the farmer’s market on a Saturday morning for crisp cucumbers and crunchy carrots. Not to mention the many great veggie moments that happen in the summer—snapping green beans on the back porch or firing up the grill to char up peppers, mushrooms and more!
You can visit the The Crock Country Chronicle and find all kinds of great recipes to try that are healthy and fun! I also have found tons of great ideas and recipes on pinterest and other blogs have excellent ideas.
In fact tonight I am going to make some grilled zucchini I recently saw and ‘ll be sure to share how ours came out!
With 70% less saturated fat and 30% fewer calories than butter, adding Country Crock to your veggie dishes is a perfect way to keep your meal healthy, delicious, and loved by the entire family!
ONE winner will receive a Veggie Appreciation” basket that includes:
- A basket perfect for toting summer veggies
- Cooking tools to help you prepare and cook your summer veggies
- A copy of A Very Veggie World by Clare Crespo—a unique recipe book full of fun and whimsical inspiration
- And, so you can top your veggies, a coupon for a free tub of Country Crock
MANDATORY ENTRY: To enter, please visitThe Crock Country Chronicle, and comment on an article and in a comment tell us which one you left a comment on!
For extra entries you may do the following and leave a separate comment for those that you do.
- Twitter (1 entry)(daily – use the retweet button and add @mommymandy in your tweet)
- Share on Facebook
- Like Mommymandy on Facebook (2 entries)
- Add the giveaway to online-sweepstakes (first person)
- Blog about the giveaway (3 entries)
- Add my main button (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my newsletter (1 entry)
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. (unlimited entry)
Note: This giveaway is open to US shipping addresses only.
*A product was provided.