This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Jel Sert for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Summer is here which means it's already starting to get hot in some places! The kids are enjoying their summer and having fun outside playing!
I thought to put a twist to water to give them something fun like Wyler's Light! Wyler's Light helps you say "no" to high–calorie drinks such as soda or juice drinks and "yes" to tasty refreshing drinks in a variety of flavors the entire family will love
Wyler's Light has only five calories for each packet. To keep kids cool you cna make the Wyler's Light drink adn then freeze it as a popsicle for a really yummy and cool treat! You cna even mix the flavors for a combined flavor treat!
Here are just a few great ideas you can use Wyler's Light and other Wyler's Drink mix for:
- Add Wyler's Light Lemonade to your iced tea and make your own Arnold Palmer.
- Buy Popsicle sticks. Pour packet of Wyler's Light drink mix into a zip baggie. Lick the stick and dunk it into the powder to make your own homemade, sugar free fun dip.
- Use unsweetened Wyler's or Flavor Aid drink mix to use to color Easter Eggs. Try adding 1 cup of water to start. Add more water to lighten the color. Stir well to dissolve.
- Use prepared drink mix as water colors for painting school projects. Use less water for darker colors.
- Science experiment: prepare 2 quarts of Wyler's Lemonade and 2 quarts of Wyler's Berry Jammer in two separate pitchers. Pour 1/2 glass of Lemonade and then add Berry Punch. Watch as the yellow and blue mixed together makes an aqua green and then drink your secret potion.
- Add your favorite flavor of Wyler's Light to favorite lemon lime soda to create your own signature flavored soda. Try 1 packet Wyler's Light Singles to go! drink mix and 1-12 oz. can lemon lime soda in a glass.
- Pour your favorite flavor of drink mix into Popsicle mold to make your own economical frozen treat.
Not sure if you can find Wy;er's Light at your local grocery store? Use the Store Locater.
Be sure to like Wyler’s Light on Facebook and see all the promotions they may have going on!