Last week while planning for my MAM party I was looking for easy ideas on snacks. I saw these adorable Chocolate Pretzel Buttons and the girls and I had fun making them.
What you’ll need:
- mini pretzels
- Hershey’s Hugs
- M&Ms (we used dark chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 200°
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Place the pretzels on and top them with the hugs.
- Bake for 4-5 minutes until the chocolate is shiny and soft
- Carefully place an M&M in the center of each hug and press it down to spread the chocolate.
- Allow to cool completely (a few minutes in the fridge helps)
These are so easy to make and taste yummy! The kids loved them.