Bummas are one of those products that you never think you need until you have them. Bummas look like baby wash cloths but you use them to dry off your baby’s toosh! Grab a Bumma cloth before opening the diaper. Sneak “attacks” are frequent and will happen the second you open the diaper! Grab a Bumma cloth before opening the diaper. Sneak “attacks” are frequent and will happen the second you open the diaper! Place the Bumma over the privates while tending to the other parts.
One Bumma will soak up an entire pee. Clean up baby with a regular wipe or wet a Bumma and clean up sensitive skin.Use another Bumma to thoroughly dry baby off. Re-diaper. If the cover Bumma gets soaked rinse it off and throw it in the wash. The payoff- a dry bum, no diaper rash, and no surprise squirts. Save money on diapers, and save by not having to buy powder, and ointment.
I received the Wild Ones. They are for those who don’t know what sex the baby is. Plus they are bright and fun!
- Eliminates the use of talcum powder.
- 100% Cotton – Woven Velour Terry Cloth milled in the USA.
- Variety of color combinations for nursery themes.
- Handy 5” x 7” size. Won’t pill, shrink, or fade.
- Durable. Just throw them in the wash and use again.
- They will last until your little one is out of diapers and beyond!
- Made in the USA