Next month is my birthday. I turn 27….. I am in a way in denial thinking I will be another year closer to 30! Of course I finally have stopped getting dirty looks when I am with my kids thinking I am a 16 year old mom.
I’m one of those people who think Birthdays should be celebrated more than a day! When it’s my birthday I do a whole Birthday Week. My husband probably hates when my birthday rolls around but he is always such a great sport and makes me feel special.
This past year I have grown as a person, a wife and a mother. I have learned to stand up for myself and not let people bring me down. I also am becoming a self sufficient person. I know what I want in life and have set goals to accomplish them.
Everyone knows that birthdays mean gifts right and of course I have just a few I would love!
- Nikon D40 – I have always wanted a camera that I can take amazing pictures of my kids. I have seen what these bad boys can do and wow!
- Coach Mercer Bangle Watch – I’ve wanted a Coach Watch for the past few years. It’s sleek and stylish.
- Coach Op Art Sateen Maggie Purse – Totally loving it in sliver or the black and white bag. Everyone knows I am Coach fan.
- HP Mini 210 HD Edition Preppy Pink or the HP Mini 110 by Studio Tord Boontje – yea, I want a super girlie HP Mini.
- A Trip to Figi or Maui or to Europe would be awesome!