We have been huge fans of Pottery Barn Kids. Half the time when it comes to back to school shopping we always find an item or two we can’t live with out.
With fall just around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about sending the kids back-to-school. Available now, the Pottery Barn Kids fall 2012 collection has everything your little scholar needs to prepare them for the year ahead, from backpacks to lunchboxes, and all the essentials to create the perfect study space. Also, please see below for a way you and your readers can raise money for your school through the Gear Up to Give Back Program.
I instantly fell in love with the Mackenzie Black Butterfly Backpack for Sarah and loves it too! We love the different pockets and nice big roomy backpack to hold all her 2nd grade needs!
Help kids prepare for that first day of school – and all the days after – with our rugged and roomy backpacks. Adorned with brightly winged butterflies, they’re designed with lots of pockets, exterior straps and gear loops that keep everything in place.
- Made from rugged, water-resistant 600-denier polyester.
- Small backpack holds a lunch bag, 2 small notebooks, 2 books, and a water bottle.
- Large and Rolling hold a lunch bag, 1 large notebook, 2 small notebooks, several books, and a water bottle.
- Rolling backpack features sturdy wheels and straps that can be stored behind a fabric panel when used as a rolling backpack.
- Small, Large, and Rolling backpacks feature an MP3 player pocket cutout for headphone cords.
- All backpacks have adjustable straps that are contoured and padded to ensure a comfortable fit; padded back panel adds extra cushioning.
*A product was provided.