I can’t believe we have been breastfeeding for almost six months. I will say that having good nursing items is a MUST, bras, camis and shirts all make it so much easier!
We had the chance to check out the new nursing bra and camisole by Ameda and I really liked the Ameda Intimates Nursing Camisole! It is super soft and makes night nursing so easy.
Backed by more than 70 years of experience in the breastfeeding category, Ameda understands that nursing moms need supportive intimates that prevent compression and encourage healthy lactation. Introducing the NEW Ameda Intimates Nursing Bra and Nursing Camisole collection – a line designed specifically to provide nursing moms with the ultimate in comfort and support.
The Ameda Intimates Nursing Bra and Nursing Camisole provide comfortable support without an underwire to help minimize plugged ducts or mastitis. With flexible microfiber fabric and dual side knit panels, both the bras and camisoles adapt to a mother’s changing shape and won’t cut into her skin. Featuring lightly absorbent properties, the intimates also work to prevent bacteria growth and odors, which can be a major concern for new moms. The fabric is also free from harmful substances, reducing the risk of skin irritation and allergic reaction for both mom and baby.
The Ameda Intimates Collection features:
· Lightly absorbent microfiber fabric prevents bacteria growth and odors
· Fabric is free of harmful substances, reducing the risk of skin irritation and allergy for both mom and baby
· Dual knit side panels adapt to a mother’s changing shape
· Drop cup design with one-hand release clasp provides easy access for breastfeeding in public.
· A variety of breast sizes (A-J cups) and flexible sizing for the right fit the first time
*A product was provided.