I truly believe that every nursing mom needs an electric breast pump. Yes, we are exclusively breastfeeding but there have been a few times where I have been so engorged I HAD to pump.
I really do like the Affinity Double Electric Breast Pump.
The pump that’s easy to use, kind on your wallet and gentle on your breasts. Featuring the ComfortFit Breast Flanges for a soft, secure fit and a Custom Expression Technology for maximum milk flow, the Affinity is one of the most advanced and affordable breast pumps available, brought to you by the #1 brand in breastfeeding.
I really liked the ease of use with the pump. I thought it was a tad noisy but I pumped next to Shelby sleeping and she didn’t wake up. I also never got full let down pumping but I was able to pump 3 ozs in 20 minutes.
Putting the pump together was really easy. The instruction booklet shows just how the pumps go, and they are very easy to take apart to clean.
Once you have placed the pumps on your breasts, turn it on and it instantly starts the let down function. This is a more fast not as strong suck, after two minutes then the regular pumping starts. You can adjust the pump as you need.
Lansinoh Affinity Double Electric Breast Pump delivers on all of these points and more, including a combination of features not found in any other double electric breast pump:
- Lansinoh ComfortFit Flange features a soft rim that provides a soft, secure fit for mom and is an alternative to hard, plastic, rimless flanges used on many other breast pumps.
- Lansinoh Custom Expression Technology allows mom to adjust pumping cycle and suction individually and with precision, to personalize her pumping experience, and mimic her baby’s nursing rhythm as closely as possible.
- Two phases of milk expression: The Let-Down phase mimics how a baby elicits a let-down with short, quick bursts of suction. The Expression phase, where a mom can customize her pumping experience, draws milk out of the breast using separately adjustable cycle and suction. As moms can experience multiple let-downs during a feeding or pumping session, the Let-Down button feature offers moms the option of toggling back and forth to express even more milk in one pumping session.
- Lansinoh No-Milk-Backup Guarantee ensures breastmilk won’t back up in tubing and pump components, reducing the risk of mold or bacteria growth. As with the first generation Lansinoh Affinity Double Electric Breast Pump , the Lansinoh Affinity Double Electric Breast Pump offers this feature for easier cleaning and greater hygiene.
- Lansinoh Pump Controller gives mom the choice of fast, dual-breast pumping, or single-breast pumping when time is not of the essence or when she just needs to express milk from one breast.
- Portable power lets mom pump anywhere, anytime using six AA or rechargeable batteries. Affinity also operates on 120V AC power.
- Affordable, high-quality pump that mom can afford for herself, a sister, friend, or grandma-to-be can afford to give.
The Lansinoh Affinity Double Electric Breast Pump is available at retailers including Walmart, Babies“R”Us, and Target and online at www.Diapers.com, www.Walmart.com, www.Target.com, www.Amazon.com, and www.drugstore.com.
*A product was provided.