For those of you who are using any BeachBody program and the portion control containers have you been wanting a treat too?I have a bad sweet tooth so trying to stay completely on track has been very hard!
I need to be able to treat myself with something sweet. Yesterday I was making chocolate chip cookies for my kids and since they are full of sugar and butter (and flour) I knew I can’t eat them, but I wanted something for me too. So here is a really tasty cookie that anyone using the portion control containers will love! AND NO FLOUR!!!!
All you need:
- 2 bananas
- 1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup rolled oats or steel cut oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lightly spray or line cookie sheet
- Mash bananas and add oats, cinnamon, salt and then chocolate chips
- using a teaspoon ass heaping spoonful to cookie sheet and gently flatten cookie
- bake for about 12 minutes
- cool and then enjoy!
21 Day Fix Containers:
Makes 12 cookies – Two cookies each equal 1 yellow and 1/4 purple