Shelby is in the midst of teething. When her first teeth started poking through at 5.5 months I quickly turned to finding her natural teething toys. I found that natural wooden rings like those by RiNGLEY were great! What’s different about RiNGLEY Teethers is the adorable animals attached, they are called Zooleys!
I love that RiNGLEY is hosting a fun contest for all those new teeth! Below are the details of the contest.
- A winner from each category will get a RiNGLEY gift set (RiNGLEY of your choice, a strap, and an ecopacifier) AND a $10 GC to use at RiNGLEY.ca
- Bonus: Every person that simply enters the contest will get an exclusive coupon via email to use at RiNGLEY.ca
- Bonus: Share this contest! For every 50 entries, RiNGLEY will randomly give away a prize!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Email photos in one or both categories to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Category 1: a photo of a toothless and/or new teething grin!
- Category 2: Say RiNGLEY! Email a photo of your child with one o the RiNGLEY products!
- One picture per family per category is allowed
- Winner will be chosen randomly, one from each category
- Winners will be announced on February 14, 2013
*More info: Pictures that are submitted may be posted on social media networks including Pinterest, Facebook, Google+, instagram, Twitter, etc.) Also by submitting your pictures to the contest you are giving RiNGLEY limited the rights to use these pictures for marketing and promotion.
*A product was provided.