The 12th Annual Jif® Most Creative Sandwich Contest which give kids across the country the chance to discover new lunchbox favorites and achieve sandwich stardom, with the chance of earning a $25,000 college fund! This is top news for parents looking to get their kids involved in something creative and fun and for kids looking to spice up their everyday peanut butter sandwich. A fantastic activity for the whole family to partake in!
- From August 20, 2013 through November 8, 2013, parents can submit their child’s innovative recipe online at Jif.com by completing the contest entry form.
- Sandwiches will be judged on the following criteria: creativity, taste, visual appeal and ease of preparation.
- Each original sandwich recipe submitted must contain at least two tablespoons of Jif Peanut Butter, Jif Hazelnut Spread,Jif Almond and Cashew Butters or Jif Whips Peanut Butter Spreads
- Entries must be submitted online by 11:59 a.m. on November 8, 2013.
- Ten semifinalists will be chosen in November 2013 and will participate in a nationwide online vote beginning January 2014. Five finalists will then be determined to attend an event in New York City, where the contest grand prize winner will be announced
For more details about the contest, please visit www.Jif.com.
Last year, 10-year-old Jacob C. from Morganton, NC took home the grand prize for his creative recipe, the Magnificent Mole Chicken Torta. Jacob’s unique use of Jif Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut spread in a savory mole sauce earned him a $25,000 college fund.
*A product was provided.